Xerox DocuMate 5540 Duplex Color Scanner
- Scans up to 40 ppm and 80 ipm in duplex
- Legal size flatbed
- 50-page ADF capacity
- Create text-searchable PDFs in one touch
- Scans plastic cards through the ADF
- Programmable OneTouch destinations for workgroups
The DocuMate 5540 connects to your computer via a USB 2.0 port and can export 24-bit color images in PDF, JPEG, or TIFF formats. A DVD with a plethora of software for easy image editing on both Windows and Mac computers is included, including Visioneer Acuity, which can automatically brighten and straighten your images at the touch of a button.
Inspire Your Department To Become More Productive
Designed with features that will change how you look at and manage paper documents, the DocuMate 5540 will help employees reduce paper in the office, share documents electronically, search and retrieve documents quickly and back up documents for protection or archiving. Unorganized paperwork is not only a security risk, but traditional filing boxes are expensive to store and difficult to search. Installing fast, cost-effective departmental scanners, like the DocuMate 5540, throughout your organization will help employees achieve higher levels of productivity and almost immediate return on investment.
Enginired For Anything
s, or mixed batches of all these. With its high-quality CCD (charge-coupled device) imaging sensor, the DocuMate 5540 handles it all. The 50-page automatic document feeder makes it quick and simple to capture both sides of long documents as well as plastic cards including driver’s licenses and medical or insurance cards. Easily scan books, magazines, binders, or other bulky items on the A4 /legal-sized flatbed. And all documents can be converted to text-searchable PDF or other popular file formats in one easy step.
Save time on common tasks by creating up to 9 scan-to shortcuts. The DocuMate 5540 is powered by Visioneer OneTouch® technology to scan documents using the optimal settings for resolution, color, duplex, auto-crop, auto straighten, file formats as well as the file’s destination be it a local folder, email, software application, printer or even the cloud. All at the touch of a button. Not only is this a productivity gain, but it greatly reduces the training requirements for scanner users. As a shared device, the DocuMate 5540 improves efficiency and ROI in the office.
Never miss a page due to a misfeed or from multiple pages going through the scanner at once. Advanced roller separation technology and adjustable Double Feed Detection are built into the scanner for security against lost images. So, go ahead and scan without sorting your mixed media pages of different sizes. The DocuMate 5540 will exceed your expectations and achieve all of your scanning requirements at the touch of a button.
DocuMate 5540 Specifications
- Model: XDM5540-U
- ADF Paper Thickness Range: 27 ~ 413 g/m2
- ADF Capacity: 50 sheets (80 g/m2 paper)
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 216 x 2997 mm
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 70 x 51 mm
- Dimensions: 27.2" x 12.6" x 17" mm (W×D×H)
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA, ISIS, Visioneer DriverPLUS
- Duty Cycle: 5000 pages/day
- Maximum Paper Size: 216 x 356 flatbed mm
- Imaging sensor: CCD (Charge Coupled Device)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB (2.0), compatible with USB (1.1)
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Light Source: White LED lamps
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black & white
- Scan Method: Duplex Automatic Document Feeder
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology: Yes
- Weight: 8.39 Kg
- Minimum Paper Size: 0.5" x 0.5" flatbed mm
- Background Color: ADF Grey, Flatbed Black
- Speed @ 300 dpi: 40 ppm / 80 ipm