Xerox DocuMate 4700 Color Document Flatbed Scanner
- Model: XDM47005M-WU
- ADF Paper Thickness Range: n/a g/m2
- ADF Capacity: 0 sheets (80 g/m2 paper)
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: n/a mm
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: n/a mm
- Dimensions: 22.8" x 19.5" x 4.5" mm (W×D×H)
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA, ISIS, Visioneer DriverPLUS
- Duty Cycle: 1000 pages/day
- Maximum Paper Size: 11.7" x 17" (297 x 432 mm) mm
- Imaging sensor: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Light Source: LED (Light Emitting Diode), instant on
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black & white
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology: Yes
- Weight: 6.99 Kg
- Minimum Paper Size: 0.15" x 0.15" (4 x 4 mm) mm
- Background Color: Black
- Speed @ 300 dpi: 2.5 sec/page
Flexible Scanning Solution for Large Documents
The DocuMate 4700 is an excellent flatbed scanner when directly connected to your PC. It can be used as a standalone flatbed scanner, and act as a flatbed option for any Xerox DocuMate DriverPLUS ADF scanner. Its USB hub changes the scanner to a combined configuration of distinct ADF and flatbed scanners that are addressable as one single scanner. So, if your needs suddenly change from the ADF-only scanner you have today, you can add a flatbed scanner and improve the investment you’ve already made in an ADF scanner. The ability to configure your DocuMate 4700 with an ADF scanner in series brings total flexibility to the entire DocuMate scanner product line.
The DocuMate 4700’s powerful software, robust functionality, and superior hardware specification deliver quality in every scan. Flatbed scanning offers the option to scan a wide variety of documents, such as books, magazines, plastic cards, and fragile paper. Now there is no need to install multiple flatbed scanners across a network if the majority of users do not require this function on a frequent basis. You now have a new option to simply add the flatbed capability to your existing set-up, saving time and money. The generous flatbed size enables you to scan large documents (up to 11.7" x 17"), even if the connected ADF scanner is only A4 (8.5" x 11", US Letter) size.
The DocuMate 4700 can scan documents to 9 preset, yet completely configurable, destinations using Visioneer OneTouch technology. This enables your documents to be scanned with the correct settings for resolution, color, cropping, and file format and then delivered to virtually any application, folder, or device – all at the touch of a button. OneTouch technology is not only a great productivity gain, but it greatly reduces the amount of time it takes to learn how to operate the scanner and increases your return on investment.
Ideal for the management of old or delicate documents, the DocuMate 4700 includes software tools to edit, crop, and retouch scanned images and organize the files into folders. With the touch of a button, users are able to scan and automatically upload their documents to popular cloud destinations such as Google Docs™, Evernote®, DropBox, Box.net, and others.