Repossessed Xerox WorkCentre EC7856 55PPM Single PassDuplex, Color Laser Multifunction Printer 1200x2400 DPI
The Xerox WorkCentre EC7856 Color Laser Multifunction Printer provides your office with the tools and technologies needed to automate standard office activities. It's intended to make sharing business-critical information between users much simpler. The Xerox WorkCentre EC7856 offers a customized user interface that is straightforward and easy to use.
- Speed: Up to 50 ppm color/Up to 55 ppm black-and-white
- Duty Cycle: Up to 300,000 pages/month
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- First-print-out Time: 7.1 seconds color/5.9 seconds black-and-white
- Connectivity: 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, High-Speed USB 2.0 direct print, Wi-Fi Direct with Optional USB Wireless Adapter
You may automate typical office activities and considerably simplify the ways in which you share mission-critical information with the technology and solutions provided by Xerox.
Enabling More Time For The Work That Matters Most
Easily create a workflow that enables you to scan information to your selected destinations, (email, desktop, network folders, cloud repositories) in secure text searchable formats, at the touch of a button. This saves time and allows more to be done with the information you scan and store.
Embedded apps allow you to easily connect your mobile workers to the device. Xerox App Gallery allows you to download new apps, such as Print from DropBox and Scan to Microsoft Office 365 directly from the user interface. Xerox ConnectKey Technology helps to streamline how your business deals with critical information—in-house or in the cloud.
Innovative Ways To Maximize Efficiency And Minimize Cost
Xerox print drivers based on Microsoft Windows give you the ability to save different settings per application, minimizing the need to make changes and reducing the risk of potential errors. Xerox ConnectKey Technology evolves with your needs by restricting usage and regulating color printing. The User Permission control integrates with your internal authentication system, allowing you to prevent pre-determined or non-authenticated users from seeing specific features on the user interface.
You Can Connect Anywhere
The WorkCentre EC7856 allows you to control device functions from any workstation. The Remote Control Panel makes it more convenient to train users and for IT staff to remotely view and monitor the user interface. Xerox® devices built on ConnectKey Technology support a Wi-Fi Direct connection that lets you print from your mobile device without having to connect to a network.
Xerox enables secure and accurate printing and scanning with a continuum of mobile options that fit your environment, with free print and scan apps plus a robust set of mobile enterprise solutions.
- The Xerox WorkCentre 7856 comes standard with the High Capacity Tandem Tray, which brings the total paper capacity up to 3,140 sheets.
- The Optional High-Capacity Feeder holds 2,000 sheets of paper for a maximum capacity of up to 5,140 sheets.
- Exceptional media flexibility. The WorkCentre EC7856 handles a wider range of media types and weights from more trays than most devices in its class. It supports up to 300 gsm and media sizes up to 12.6 x 19 inches / 320 x 483 mm.
- A large work surface (included with Convenience Stapler) gives you plenty of room to sort documents.
- Dual-head, single-pass scanner on the WorkCentre EC7856 saves time by simultaneously scanning both sides of two-sided documents at up to 133 impressions per minute.
- Customizable 8.5-inch user interface.
- Standard apps for extra convenience. Xerox App Gallery, @PrintByXerox, and QR Code help with mobile printing and pairing, and loading new apps.
- Optional Office Finisher LX gives you advanced finishing functions at a great value and offers optional booklet making.